Although Wales is in “Level 4” restrictions, the Wales Coronavirus Regulations permit Places of Worship to be open for services and so we will be open (to a limited extent) for our 10:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. services each Sunday.
In order to comply with the Welsh Government Regulations, we do need to restrict the numbers that can attend and therefore attendance will be by invitation only.
If you would like to attend, please contact us using the following email – email@example.com – and we can arrange for you to be invited.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 you must not attend.
Full details of the restrictions we have had to implement to facilitate reopening will be sent to you before you come, but the key ones are:
- Keeping 2 metres apart at all times (including children under 11)
- Face coverings are required unless you have a valid reason as set out in the Welsh Government regulations
- In the event of an attendee being diagnosed with COVID-19, we may be required to pass your contact details to NHS Trace, Test & Protect
- We are not able to sing in the chapel building
- The building will be kept well ventilated, so will feel colder
- No creche will be provided
To help you understand what adjustments we have made in the chapel we have made the following short video:
As far as possible, we will try to accommodate all who want to attend. But we also want to make it clear that you must not feel pressured into attending. Those who are vulnerable or at high risk must consider the government guidance very carefully. As a church fellowship we care for each other deeply and this will continue whether you are in the building or not.
We will continue to broadcast our sermons online throughout.
You can view our risk assessments using the links below.